12.8cm Zhiyun control cable, with fine signal transmission. Suitable for Panasonic GH4 camera.
Support shutter, video and focus functions.
Support Zhiyun Crane/Crane-M stabilizer; Firmware V1.50 and above.
How to connect and operate, please refer to the following guide.
1. Connect the stabilizer to computer or APP, select for "Panasonic" at the "Stabilizer Setting" page, save the setting.
2. Plug the control cable into the camera control interface which is inside the tilt motor (not the handle one).
3. The stabilizer should be powered on before turning on the camera, or the control function will not work.
1. Shutter (Focus included): single click the ON/OFF button to take photos.
2. Video: double click the ON/OFF button to start video, double click to exit.
3. Focus: push the shifter lever in "T"/"W" direction (upwards/downwards) to focus.
Cable Length: 12.8cm / 5in
Support Camera Model: For Panasonic GH4 camera
Support Functions: Shutter, video, focus
Support Stabilizer: Crane/Crane-M; Firmware V1.50 and above
Package Size: 8 * 7.5 * 0.7cm / 3.1 * 3 * 0.3in
Package Weight: 10g / 0.35oz
1 * Control Cable
1 * User Manual (English)